Home / Trending / Home fire causes $75Okay in harm, woman treated for smoke inhalation

Home fire causes $75Okay in harm, woman treated for smoke inhalation

LAYTON — A fire that began in a kitchen brought about $75,000 in harm to a Layton house on Thursday.

Firefighters spoke back to the blaze about five p.m., Layton City Fire Department mentioned.

A woman suffered smoke inhalation and gained remedy on scene. No different accidents had been reported.

The reason for the blaze is beneath investigation, however the division says it seems that to were unintentional.

Home fire causes Okay in harm, woman treated for smoke inhalation

You will have to be logged in to publish a remark.
login here

Showing of zero feedback

About Aamir

Check Also

Fears of Maldives Crisis Ease After President Concedes Election Loss

Fears of Maldives Crisis Ease After President Concedes Election Loss

MALÉ, Maldives — The Maldives’ Elections Commission on Monday declared a convincing presidential election victory …