Put the ones Christmas present playing cards to just right use by way of saving huge on the most effective generation.
From TVs and drugs to smartphones and sensible audio system, we Aussies love our tech. It’s too dangerous, then, that the fanciest devices additionally generally tend to price a small fortune, with the most effective OLED TVs and Apple’s newest iPhones fetching smartly over $1,000. Thankfully, you do not wish to spend that a lot this Boxing Day, with numerous Australian shops slashing costs on the newest tech from big-name manufacturers like Bose, Nokia and extra.
Whether you are stocked up on Christmas present playing cards otherwise you simply wish to deal with your self to the Xmas present you did not obtain, Boxing Day is an excellent time to score a deal on all things tech. We’ve rounded up a few of our best choices under, together with a $100 off Xbox One console bundles at Microsoft Store and 20% off all Nokia smartphones at JB Hi-Fi:
Top tech deals for Boxing Day 2018
- Amazon AU: Save 50% or extra on make a choice video video games and equipment
- Microsoft Store: Save $100 on Xbox One S and Xbox One X bundles
- Dell: Save as much as 40% on displays, gaming laptops and small industry generation
- eBay: 20% off make a choice tech shops the use of code ‘PLUGIT20’
- Newegg: Save 20% or extra on PCs and laptop parts
- JBL Australia: 26% off full-priced headphones the use of code ‘LATEXMAS’
- Lenovo: Up to 50% off decided on PCs and laptops
- Target Australia: 25% off Sandisk reminiscence playing cards
- Kogan: 25% off Samsung Galaxy S9 and Samsung Galaxy Note9
- Amazon AU: Save 25% on laptops and PCs from ASUS, Acer, HP and extra
- Microsoft Store: Save as much as 20% on make a choice Bose audio
- JB Hi-Fi: 20% off Nokia telephones